The Single-Door Access Control System is specially designs with proven and reliable proximity whereby it can be switched to other modes like Standalone, PC Control, Car Park Access, and it is upgradeable to be used in Multi-Door Network System.
This system contains Built-In Controller function for memory and time control, it is supports exit unit, time set and time zones, transaction recording, and it also support external I/O for interfacing with CCTV and Siren. For Car Park access mode, it supports 1 IN and 1 OUT reader, Car Park vehicle counting and control, Car Park full sign activation. For Time Attendance mode, it supports transaction memory retention.
The LCCD Reader unit can be used as exit reader, it keeps transactions date even power fails it can program directly at the reader keypad or from PC software, it can be linked to PC through LAN using MV-25 LAN interface unit or link to PC directly through RS232 ( 1 unit ) or RS 485 ( max. 16 unit per MCI or max. 128 doors ), it also can be linked to the xPortalNet Multi-Door controller through interface for larger installation.
This system is operates by access management software, it supports access management, automatic data collection, time attendance function, and Client-Server Version. It is easy to program and easy to maintain.
We strongly recommend this system to the medium to large size requirement, it is suitable for offices, managed residential, condominiums and buildings.
Reader with Keypad, LCD and Built-In Controller (Supports up to 1000 users, 10,000 transaction records <for Car Park Access Mode, it supports up to 2000 users, 5000 transaction records>, suitable to medium size requirement).
Reader with Keypad, LCD and Built-In Controller (Supports up to 3000 users, 10,000 transaction records <for Car Park Access Mode, it supports up to 2000 users, 5000 transaction records>, suitable to large size requirement)
Proximity Reader with Keypad, LCD and Built-In Controller
- Proximity technology
- Reader unit with LCD and keypad
- Built-In Controller Function for memory and Time Control
- Support exit reader unit
- Support time set and time zones
- Support transaction recording
- LCD reader unit can be used as exit reader
- Support 1 IN and 1 out reader (Car Park Access Mode)
- Support car park vehicle counting and control (Car Park Access Mode)
- Support car park full sign activation (Car Park Access Mode)
- Support transaction memory retention (Time Attendance Mode)
- Support external I/O for interfacing with CCTV / Sirens
- Keeps transaction data even power fails
- Can program directly as reader keypad or from PC software
- Can be linked to PC through LAN using MV-25 LAN interface unit
- Can be linked to PC directly through RS232 (1 Unit) or RS485 (max.16 Unit per MCI or max.128 Doors)
- Can be linked to the xPortalNet MultiDoor controller through interface for large installation
- xPortal2007 Software with Access Management, Automatic Data Collection, Time Attendance Function, Client-Server Version available
- Suitable for offices, managed residential, condominiums and buildings
- Mifare® (ISO 14443 A/B) Card Reader Version available